Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Complicated













everyday, every hours, every minutes, every seconds 
and spent my whole times to think about you.
I just dont know why. 
you just forever stucked in my mind. 
i tried to erase you from my mind but i cant.
i just cant. weird heh. 
how come i loving you so much. 
my love for you is bigger 
like i love my own parents
i cant believe i have found someone like you
someone that really perfect on my type
we had been together for 3 months. 




and so..
we had through many trials
arguing a lot with you. mad on you a lot.
because not all lovers are live peaceful together. 
that means we all not perfect. we all make a mistakes
but i just.. i just afraid if you leave me or hate me
yes i always get angry on you. doesnt mean i hate you
but i care for you and i get jealous easily
and i hate when you make me feel uncomfortable
but your choice
i dont force you to do anything. janji you happy  
i just love to see you're happy 
im sorry if i always make you sad, cry and misery.
despicable me
but look
you still got me right now. 
insyaallah 
our relationship will be last longer
what we need is trust and hapiness :)













No comments:

Post a Comment